Maintenance Request

Problem? Let us Solve it!

At University Cottages, we are dedicated to making sure that any maintenance issues in your apartment is attended to in a timely manner. Please use the form on this page to submit a non-emergency repair request (such as a slow drain or loose towel bar). If you are in need of an emergency repair (such as no water, falling water, or no heat in the winter) call or text the Resident Manager for your property.

Kristi O’Kelley
University Cottages
398 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631

Phone: (864) 784-3400